The Dursley Railway
The History of a Gloucestershire Branch Line (1856 – 1970)
The Dursley Railway was a short branch line that served the Cotswold town of Dursley for over one hundred years.
Originally established by the Dursley & Midland Junction Railway in 1856 it was later taken over by the Midland Railway who ran it as a successful passenger route serving the town of Dursley and the villages of Cam and Coaley.
Coming Late 2020